Friday, December 25, 2009

Hi there, it's been a while.






I haven't posted in forever! I guess I just feel like no one reads it so why should I update it...but now I've decided I want to be able to look back and remember what we were doing.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope everyone's having a great day :) R has gotten me on surprise but he won't let me open it until later. I picked everything else out. I got a laptop, a cute winter coat from NY and Company, boots, earrings, and a bunch of clothes! It was definately a success :) R got an new Xbox since his old one broke, some clothes, a halo boardgame, and a voice recorder (he beatboxes too and wanted something good to record on).
We also bought a house in September! It's perfect, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a HUGE backyard. We also got another dog, Blue, we think he's a border collie and beagle mix.




We just finished paying off all of our 'debt'..when we bought the house we had to buy a lawn mower, a fridge, and other random things so now it's all paid off and we'll only have mortgage, car insurance, power, and phone bills every month! I'm so excited :)




We're getting ready to go to FL January 2 to see my family..and meet my new nephew, John who was born November 3!! Can't wait to see everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment