Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The First Post!

Well, I finally decided to get one of these things!
I'll try my best to update it but I might forget..haha.

'R' and I got married July 12, 2008 and just started trying to conceive the beginning of June 2009.
We 'met' on a Christian dating website. R lived in South Carolina and I lived in Florida so we were always on the phone. We met in real life a few months later in Daytona Beach, FL at a conference for his Church.
We started dating July 17, 2006 and about a year later (August '07) I moved to SC. I would have loved to stay with my family in FL but he was in school so it was easier for me to move. That November we went to Florida for Thanksgiving and the day before Thanksgiving we went back to Daytona Beach and he asked me to marry him in front of the hotel we stayed at. We were having a picnic and I looked over and saw a bottle with a note in it (aw!). I opened it and it was the sweetest letter I've ever gotten. Then I looked over and there was a shell..he opened it up and the ring was in there! He got on his knee and I honestly don't really remember what he said I was too much in shock.. I know he asked me to marry him and I obviously said yes!
So, we got married on July 12, 2008 and here we are! 500 miles away from all my family and friends..it's hard at times but I'm trying to meet new people.
Hopefully we'll have our own little family soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world and congrats on being newly wed... I cannot wait to read all about your "growing"family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! I can't believe anyone's even reading this..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too welcome you to the blog world! I am looking forward to following your journey into parent hood! My honey and I are also TTC. We've been trying for 11 cycles now. Still no baby "M". Hopefully soon though!
    Good luck in your journey!

    ReplyDelete